Header Ads

Header ADS

An incident of child abuse and some things - Part 1

In this era of mechanical life, we are very late in the city, the whole day is very late to sleep at the end of the busy life. If there is no urgent work, it is too late to wake up in the morning. On the day of every day, I went to sleep in the hotel to wake breakfast and eat breakfast. The time was 11:00 am, with a younger brother.
Order the hotel waiter and order the groom and parrot. Suddenly, I heard a screaming sound of screaming to make breakfast. When looking at the front, I saw a small child pouring his back and crying. The crying scene was so sad that, after leaving the breakfast plate, I stood up to see what had happened.
I went to the child and saw the baby's empty plate of the snack, pouring his back with the other hand, looking at the back, looking at the back, the back was wet, I saw beside him with the empty cup of tea, looking at the child with a sultry look and a young man's son, wearing his stylist T-shirts and expensive pants, wearing feet on the legs.After seeing the situation, I realized that the young boy was very upset due to some reason, he killed his hot tea-tucked child in the cup of tea, and unable to bear the severe pain, the child started crying behind him crying. Yet when asked what happened to know what happened, another waiter from the hotel came rushly and said, "No brother, nothing happened, you sit in the place."One is saying that the child is dragging the child with his hand. When I saw a tissue, the young man came in with the boy's hand and said, 'Sir, brother, do not mind, at noon, it was a little too crowded. With you, a little boy could not cope. You sit, we see the matter. Understand that they tried to cover the issue instead of protesting this unfair treatment to the child in the interest of their business.Where the hotel authorities themselves are trying to hide without any kind of protest, I have no reason to say. I came to my table to focus on refreshing.
When I got up from the breakfast table, I saw the little boy coming again, crying and taking glass from the table with water, but the cry did not stop.At one stage, the young boy, who was chasing him, called the child, fearing that the child did not want to come near him. Then he called with surya, other waiters gave him shelter. When the child approached, the young boy hugged him in the chest. He may feel self-aware that he did not feel like throwing a hot tea to the child like this, the child's tears were worn in him; He understands what he did wrong, but what is the profit or the?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.